August 02, 2008

I've been on bed rest for the past few days... it has given me a lot of time to think that is for sure. I may have to do a second round of the injection, but I am hoping that just this one is going to be it for now. I also have amazing people that are supporting me during this time. Friends that have come and mowed the lawn, stayed with me, brought me everything that I need and just been there for me.

This week is going to be absolutely insane for me! I have a program that I have to finish everything for by Tuesday. Orientation for the new Soderquist Fellows starts on Wednesday. Bunch gets home on Wednesday and it is her birthday. Plus I still have to do all of my homework for my double load... I'm not sure when I am going to fit it all in. I know it will all get done though, cuz it has to!

~Jenn

No comments: