Today started out being a great day. I got ready in plenty of time (no rushing needed, which is always a plus to the start of the day). I wore my new black riding boots, a grey wool skirt and a black turtle neck. An outfit I was wanting to wear since saturday!
Then things just started to go down hill as soon as I got to work. There was chaos because there is some ice outside, so I had to get involved in problem solving. Then it just seemed like I could do nothing right.
Then you know that point where people are giving you a hard time about some things and they just don't realize when to stop... well, I walked away several times to let them know it was time to stop... but they just kept on. It started out funny and then became very personal and hurtful. UGH!
So all that to say, the only place this day has to go is up up up... hopefully.
3 years ago

1 comment:
Sorry it was a no-good-terrible-very-bad-day. Hope the rest of your week has gone better. Love you!!
Post a Comment