Today was my first time experiencing Yoga... and yes, it is an experience. I was really impressed with the extent of how deep it went. I think I am going to be incredibly sore tomorrow. The Neurologists kept telling me that I needed to do Yoga, but I thought I would look like a retard. I was not as graceful as most of the women in there, but I was able to keep up, which was encouraging to me.
On another note... I am really ready for the weekend. This week has just been a really different week. I think trying to adjust from being on break and then trying to go into work every day and know that I am one more day closer to being done.
3 years ago

1 comment:
did you do yoga at lori's? i LOVE it! i actually went on tuesday this week. the old ladies like pat g. are so impressive! hope you have a great weekend!
Post a Comment