It is February and I am now looking at a major change in my life.
I don't know whether to jump for joy for the opportunities that lay ahead.
Crawl into a hole and wish that I was not as driven as I am.
Ignore the need to impress and just be me.
Take the time to cry it out.
Rest in the faithfulness of God.
Or... could it possibly be a combination of all those things?
Psalm 33:4-5
4 For the word of the LORD is right and true;
he is faithful in all he does.
5 The LORD loves righteousness and justice;
the earth is full of his unfailing love.


2 comments:
hey jenn- what are you thinking for the fall? i miss you- especially pancake sundays at your house :)
hope you're well, friend.
Jenn, I love being in the same place in life as you friend. This morning I was talking to G again about the future, and keep hearing Him say- SEEK ME, I will lead you! Rest in Him today. Love you!
Post a Comment