Wow... job search is interesting... I know that is a very vague description, but that is really the only thing I have to describe it with.
It is full of:
ups and downs
pros and cons
questions and some answers, very few, but some
certainty and uncertainty
waiting and praying
known and unknown
good and bad
exciting and exhausting
For a typically even-keeled person this is probably the most "drama" I have been through in a long time! I am so thankful to be surrounded by amazing family and friends that are giving support, wisdom, love, prayer and laughter during this time.
It just seems like one thing after the next keeps happening. I am thankful that things keep happening, but I just want to have things figured out by now. But I don't so I keep trusting, walking, resting, moving, looking, to that next step.
3 years ago

3 comments:
you had BETTER visit if you ever make it to Erie!! :)
(*and the job-hunt? ugh. no fun.) but- glad you have such a solid outlook on everything. (where are you applying?/moving?)
We love you and HE loves you more!!!!
aunt E & uncle B
what are your choices? have you been offered?
where? what?
do tell--
praying foryou!
Post a Comment