June 12, 2009

Tech Support

This is where your phone calls are going to in India! AH, no wonder there is so much confusion on the line...

On a positive note. Life is great! I am quickly learning what it mean to be involved in a start-up company. It is so exciting to be able to create everything from scratch and be part of some big decisions! This is an incredible experience that I am getting and I am so thankful for it. Once we have our website up and running I will post a link to it...

My first lesson that I have learned is:
Do not underestimate yourself. Sometimes I feel like because I am 24 I should not have this much responsibility or freedom. But I do and therefore I must do well!

On another note, went to the dentist yesterday... I'm just wondering... who grows up thinking {Man I want to take little tiny drills that spray water and make a terrible noise, stick them in peoples mouths and grind away their teeth.} That is way beyond me...

Hope you all have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Megan_Taylor said...

:) Love you Jenn! So glad you are enjoying your experience so far. Can't wait to see ya.