I love to chop things, like vegetables and other food products... not just anything.And because I love rice, I bought this:
No more rice sticking to the bottom of the pan... and it cooks it in the microwave! How quick and easy. I had one of these (not a pampered chef one, mind you) that I bought for a dollar at a garage sale and we used it so much that the red dye of the plastic started to dye our rice red... probably not a good thing. So I have moved up in the world!Also, check out this new gadget from Apple
The name that they decided to give it is "iPad". Really? All women are thinking... "WHAT?" and all men are clueless. What is even more funny is that there is a news headline titled "Will the iPad become your Pad? . This was obviously named by a group of men who had now idea, I think Apple should consider renaming this little guy. This is an example of where a name is already taken in the market and no matter how great, and innovative you are as a company there are just some things that you cannot replace in the minds of people.Well, I stood long enough on my soap box. What do you think of this disturbing issue? Can you really take it seriously?

3 comments:
funny. what would you rename it?
That was my first thought when I heard that it came out. It was named by men who had no idea what the impact woutl be and definitely needs to be re-named. Have you seen the SNL(?) skit with the silhouettes from an Apple commercial using the iPad? too funny.
Dani, I'm not sure, what I would rename it... but definitely something different.
DeMo! i haven't seen it... shoot. I need to
Post a Comment