Because I feel so very land locked and have been itching (yes itching) to get out there and see the sights... I have decided to post some pictures of some of my favorite places and trips that I have taken. Enjoy the trip through memory lane.

My cousin's wedding in Baltimore. I would travel any where with this group!

I Love the ocean. Nuff said.

This was the beach I was at in Thailand with Suzy!

Riding the Moto with Suzy will always be great memories!

Riding the night train!
Now for a quick look at College:

Such a great road trip to Cali!

The PRICE IS RIGHT!

Camping out at the beach!

Grand Canyon!

This was my trip that I took to Guatemala in Grad School... so much fun.

Saw this picture and had to add it because it just makes me smile! My adorable niece Bella
Now lets really go a WAYS back...

This is how I rode to kindergarten every morning in Indonesia... but this is also very typical transportation... This is my brother, me and my Mom... HA!

And I leave you with this... Me and my pet monkey in Indonesia...
Well. I was looking through pictures and could have put a lot more, but it just made me realize how lucky I am to have been to the places that I have been and should be content with where I am at. I think that helped... a little.
What were some of your favorite places?!
3 comments:
Loved the pictures! I'm starting to itch for a trip to the beach with all this nasty weather. I think J & I might do Charleston for our anniversary...
I have local favorite places I like to go: The Cascades is a 2 mile hike in VA to see waterfalls near my home there; there's a cool park here with shelves of rock and waterfalls called Poole's Mill Park (I could sit and daydream there); and Destin FL with it's gorgeous beaches...
My limited travelling abroad reminds me of the old history of St. Petersburg, Russia and the varied landscapes of Ecuador (i.e. jungle, beach, volcanoes...). There's still a lot more places I want to see!
I'm looking forward to taking a family trip to Malaysia and Indonesia with you guys one of these days!
PS- is that the monkey that met its tragic end?
Yep... that is the poor little fella that died under a fruit basket out in the hot sun... sad sad.
Post a Comment