April 17, 2010

Flashback

Last night we had a sleepover for the high school girls and boy did it take me back! At one point we asked what game they wanted to play and some one shouted out MASH! I just about died, I was laughing so hard. So being the great role models we were we dove in and played MASH. For those of you that don't know or are too proud to admit that you played this as a kid, My future life was determined on that piece of paper...

Here is what it said
1. I am going to live in a shack (In IOWA... YUCK to both!)
2. Have 6 kids (gross, ouch, scary)
3. I forgot who I was going to marry... sorry (All I remember is Jim from the Office was crossed out and it broke my heart!)
4. Be an interior designer... hmm
5. Have a black wedding dress (how sad)

Needless to say this was just not a very good future. MASH did not come through for me last night. Good thing you can just rip it up and do it again if you aren't happy with your future, as one of the girls pointed out that she had done it about 50 times!

Then we talked about Justin Beiber (the only reason why I know who he is, is because he was on SNL with TINA FEY) and how a bunch of them were in love with him... I compared him to Hanson and they asked, "who?"... AHHH HHHAHHAHA. It was a very entertaining night.

No comments: