I know... I'm sorry.
Well this past week the Byham family went on a trek through the magical world of Disney. The heat and humidity could not keep us away, although, it came very close. Let me tell you people out there, Orlando in the summer time is HOTT!

The first day was spent at Magic Kingdom where we all were able to be a kid again. Look how huge those tea cups are... See how kiddish we look in them!
We all rode on this giant ferry across a man made lake that it took them 3 years to fill with water. Disney had really made his very own world.
But the heat did eventually get to us and we just had to jump in our very own pool!
It was such a great week and we packed in as much as we could, but it really did go by way too fast! I would recommend though if you are going to go to the D-world do it late in the fall or early spring. It was just WAY too hot.
I'm off to do something now.
I'm off to do something now.

3 comments:
Thanks, Aunt Jenny, for coming along for all the kiddie rides too ;-)
Aw, so fun to see your pictures! So glad you guys got to do this!! :) Miss you.
Post a Comment