We have had quite a bit of rain this weekend so it has allowed me to clean, read, and catch up on much needed sleep!
On Friday night some friends and I decided that we wanted to take advantage of the over-flowing creek through Siloam. So we went to Wal-Mart to buy an inflatable raft and raft down the creek in the middle of the night. We basically thought it was a genius idea, however rafts are a seasonal item at wally world and they were all sold out! So we came back home and ate peanut butter M&M's... Kind of a let down, but the M&M's helped a little...
Life is going really well here. I am in my second month of Physical therapy and can really begin to feel the results of it. I feel like I am getting stronger and I am having less and less pain so that is good.
Work has been incredible. I just can't really explain it. I just feel as though God has completely blessed me in the opportunity that I have had to be here for this time. I have just implemented a new database that will manage all of our customers and allow us to have a 360 view of everything we do with them. It was stressful at times, but really challenging and completely rewarding!
School has been school. I am completely ready to be done, but it has been good. I am working, well should be working, on a presentation for Tuesday right now... but I got distracted. Only 2 more classes after this one and I will have that MBA so that is what I have to keep my thoughts on.
Well that is pretty much an update on life right now. Pictures to come soon. Oh remember this is my birthday month! :)
3 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment