These past couple of weeks at work have been really different and I couldn't figure out what was wrong with me. I was exhausted after being at work everyday. It was hard to get excited about things and I felt as though I was constantly advocating for myself. I realized tonight that this is not what God would have me doing right now. I know now that I have let my pride and selfishness creep back into my life to confound me to only seeing what is important to me. I am missing what is important to God.
The book that is helping to make these realizations clear to me is called "Having a Mary Spirit" by Joanne Weaver. She writes in such a realistic way that you come out of reading a few pages with more than you could ever know what to do with.
Here are just a few fun pics

1 comment:
I'm excited for what He's teaching you. Miss you!
Post a Comment