October 03, 2008

24

Almost a week of being 24. Not much has changed but it still feels very odd to say the least.

Some things that happened this week.
  • Had an amazing birthday party... with special people and missed the ones that couldn't be there.
  • Went to only going to PT once a week - a HUGE time saver
  • Picked catepillars off of my floor - I feel like I am living in a 3rd world country sometimes
  • Froze when I walked outside because it is getting cooler here... ugh
  • Watched the season premier of Amazing Race - Suz, my pick is the brother and sister
  • Ate leftover Ice cream cake... yummy
  • Went and got CPR/First Aid certified again (second time in 2 months... long story)
  • Had a sudden urge to get out of Siloam... We'll see what happens this weekend.

Well that is basically it. Short and sweet.

No comments: