November 29, 2008

Mac's and Thankgiving

Well, I decided to support the economy a little this past Black Friday. My ibook G4 wasn't doing it for me any more. I had maxed out the hardrive and wasn't able to put anything else on the computer... so I got the new Macbook! So far so good. The track pad is amazing!

Speaking of black friday, those people that stampeded the walmart employee and shot eachother at the Toy R Us are just freakin CRAZY! That is so sad when people loose all disregard for another human being! I love to go shopping on black friday and see all the crazy people, but after hearing these stories, it really just makes me worry for our country. When we put material things before lives we have crossed a line!

Ok, sorry for the soap box. Other than that, I had a great Thanksgiving with the fam! Ate lots of turkey and pecan pie... Sunday I leave to go back to Arkansas where the piles of work await me... oh the joy :) !

Have a great Sunday!

1 comment:

Suz said...

Yeah for the new computer!! That's exciting :) I hope you are enjoying... but I'm glad to know that I come before your laptop... I can't believe what happened on Black Friday- wow- really says a lot about our nation. Miss you friend!