Wow! Where have the months gone...
This past week was crazy busy. Here is a run down...
Monday-
Went from 7am till 11pm! I was completely exhausted from my trip.
Busy getting ready for Ethical Leadership Summit
My first night of Marketing Strategies
Tuesday
Work as usual
Finally had a night at home, but basically just went to bed. :)
Wednesday
Got ready for a customer event.
Built a customer proposal
worked on ELS
Came home and then went straight to wal-mart to see about getting some money back from my oil change where they charged me too much. I got 15 dollars back! Yes, Neil, I know I should not go to wally world to get my oil changed!
Went to girls night at Jen's where we had Pizza and Beer and painted canvases to decorate our drab walls at work
Thursday
Woke up and felt like I weighed 20lbs more because of the pizza and beer (and I only had 1)
Held a customer event
Went to Summit Lunch (heard Bret Buttler talk)
Went to Greystone to figure things out for ELS
Had a proposal review with a customer. Then an impromptu interview as well... It was pretty cool actually
went to Community Group (Great time!)
Came home and crashed!
Friday
Solid day of work
Got ELS stuff DONE! Just in time too...
Came home and was exhausted so i decided not to go to a Halloween party, but instead went with my roommate Bunch to Branson and stayed with her Aunt at their cabin! It was great!
Saturday
Slept in
Went shopping... Emotional buying is NEVER good.
Came home
Went to a JBU play of Singin in the Rain! They did really well!
Today...
Going to church
Tons of homework
Flag Football practice.
Well there was my week! I felt like a chicken running around with my head cut off! It was very full, a lot of ups and downs, but for the most part good!
3 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment