The other Saturday I got really excited because I was done with school and didn't have to do homework. So I was sitting on the couch thinking to myself that it was a perfect saturday and what could I do to make it even better? I decided that making a spreadsheet of everything I own and what I think it is worth, whether I want to sell it in a garage sale or not (so I know what I want to take with me when I move), and then when I move what I will need to purchase and how much I think each thing will cost me.
So for the first picture: This is the major things that I own right now and how much I think they are worth. Then at the bottom I have a sales goal for my garage sale and what stuff I want to sell.
The Second picture is what I need:
Go ahead... laugh it up. But I feel much better now!

1 comment:
this is the most awesome thing i have seen in a long time (maybe because i'm a nerdy accountant, but whatever). love it!
depending on where you move, you might be able to find a new mattress cheaper. we got our king mattress at the cloud 9 outlet in bentonville for $250. the packaging on it was ripped in transit, but it is a great mattress! they get a new shipment every week of mattresses that are unsaleable on the sales floor, so maybe you can find something like that if you want to keep costs down! :)
Post a Comment