March 07, 2009

march...seriously?

This is a great picture of my niece and give a pretty good description of how I am feeling this morning...

I just really can't believe it is March already. And with that next weekend means that March is almost halfway over. I am in a very different place in my life. I have 6 weeks left at The Center and am trying to be 100% there and engaged, but I have to prepare for when I leave and what I will do. So that means that I am posting resumes, applying to jobs, scheduling interviews and the like. I had an interview on Friday and it just felt weird (for lack of a better word). Then I had to go back to work... I just don't think that I am that good at compartmentalizing things!

Anways, since the sun and warmth is here I decided to write somethings that I am very thankful for!
  • I am about to take my last FINAL EVER ... edit... I just found out that the final that I thought was at 9:00am is actually at 9:30am...
  • Did I mention it has been warm and staying warm
  • The daffodils are coming out all over
  • I had an interview on Friday
  • I can know that God is leading me and will direct me where he wants me
  • Margaritas...
  • A much needed haircut today
  • Going home to Colorado for Easter
  • TAX RETURN! (thanks mom)
  • A group of us made a business plan for an Electronic Medical Record database and we were just accepted into a big competition for it (I know NERD-Y), but we have a chance to win over $40,000! So ha... take that!
  • Yoda the Toyota
  • My incredible friends... I hate thinking about how we are all going in separate directions in a few months
This is a picture of our trip to Chicago... it was cold.
Have a GREAT saturday...

No comments: