On another note. Job stuff. I am currently staying at The Soderquist Center through May and then I am still looking for that next opportunity. God has just been really showing me that he is in control of the whole situation and knows exactly where I need to be at. Although there have been many awkward interviews and conversations with people... phew, those interviews just exhaust me!
I think my newest obsession is Survivor! I would love to be on the show one day... I don't know if I can pull of all the secrecy and backstabbing, but I would love to be physically and mentally challenged like they are! go ahead, laugh it up.
Oh and let me tell you about an embarrassing moment at work the other day. The story starts back in November 2008 when I went to NYC with two co-workers... well one was my boss... anyways. We were flying in over the city and I looked out the window and asked "what body of water are we flying over?" IMMEDIATELY, I wished that I could just hit rewind or suck those words right back in, but they were out and it was too late! I have been teased all the time about this (probably deserved), but to top it off on Monday, The Center had a farewell/celebration for the graduating Soderquist Fellows (me) and one of my gifts, from prior mentioned boss, was a plastic Walmart placemat of the the world with all the oceans and continents correctly labeled! Now I just need one of all the states... really need to work on the geography... of the U.S. that is...

No comments:
Post a Comment