Listen, God, I'm calling at the top of my lungs: "Be good to me! Answer me!" When my heart whispered, "Seek God," my whole being replied, "I'm seeking him!" Don't hide from me now!
Psalm 27: 7-9 {The Message}
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
NO, I changed my mind, THIS is the best post yet!! You are looking in the perfect place Jenn. I am praying for clear direction: Keep your eyes on Him and your nose in the word and then... "Be still before the Lord and WAIT patiently for him." Ps37:7 trusting, aunt e
1 comment:
NO, I changed my mind, THIS is the best post yet!! You are looking in the perfect place Jenn. I am praying for clear direction: Keep your eyes on Him and your nose in the word and then... "Be still before the Lord and WAIT patiently for him." Ps37:7
trusting,
aunt e
Post a Comment