June 21, 2009

Cake Contest

So I have decided that I am going to participate in this cake contest!

Here are a few ones that I really like that I might do. Let me know which one you think I should do! If you have any suggestions, don't hesitate. I haven't decided if I am going to make it 3D or 2D yet...

1. Blue Sky
2. Fail - Cows and Moon
3. Bubble Blowing

4. Giraffes

5. Pillow Fight


6. Doing good

So just leave a comment and let me know which one you like the best...

6 comments:

Leslye Smith said...

COWS!!! :)

(*adorable.)

DeMo said...

Those are all so cute! I like the cows, or the one with the sun. I can see that one being fun in 3D.

Megan_Taylor said...

They are all so cute! I like the bubbles blowing and the last one with the sun. OOO!

Dani Byham said...

I think bubbles, giraffes, or pillows would be fun!

Unknown said...

I like the giraffes and the cows. :) -Missy

Gow_spot said...

giraffes or blue sky!