Possibly the coldest day ever... oh! Our poor toes, we could have probably lost them. Surprisingly enough this was our first time skiing and it was fun.
I had just returned home for Christmas last year I think... We met at Jason's Deli (YUM). Pretty sure you had food in your teeth and we had to smile with no teeth showing.
Christmas... Sorry, the only ones I have on my computer at work are from Christmas I guess. haha...
Our AMAZING camping trip... I hope you are laughing really hard right now. Oh and there is Freddy the Ford Focus (aka, our escape route).
Home... It misses you, but knows that you are where the Father wants you! This was probably the best view of the Peak EVER!
Ok I promised a picture of the waitress from the Pancake Pantry... Here she is! AMAZING! I love Laura's face here too.

So Suz, I hope this brought some smiles to your face, and not too many tears! Know that you are loved. Can't wait till you come back and we can let the good times roll.

2 comments:
Love you SOOO much Jen!! This summer we must make more memories :) Fun pictures- thanks for your sweet blog.
way to be bloggin Jenn!
you go girl!
ha- the waitress CRACKS me up!
good times.
and great food!
i am in CO...it just got COLD!
Post a Comment