November 21, 2008

Photo Journal

When we arrived this was the sight that I was greeted with... Empire State Building and Grand Central Station.



Inside of Grand Central Station
The beginning of Time Square... There is the LOFTEvery Christmas I watch White Christmas!

Naked Cowboy... Need I say more...

Walking down the street to go see WICKED!




Just me, Elphaba, and Glenda...

We were in the second row and this is the left side of the stage. The stage production was so elaborate!
Red steps in the middle of Time Square!

M&M Store... made my mouth water!


This is the beginning of the next day! I walked to the Rockefeller center and then down 5th Avenue and was greeted by this AMAZING site...

Central Park... It was beautiful!




The last sight of NY... Radio City Music Hall!
Well that is basically it! I saw so much and absolutely loved it...

2 comments:

Gow_spot said...

wow jenn!
looks like a BLAST!
and GREAT seats for Wicked!

did you know that some of your pix didn't show on the blog?

k.
and about sally's slimey face... you know you LOVE It. =)

love ya!

Unknown said...

hey jenn!
sweet pics! glad you had such a wonderful trip!!!