Above is a pic of my neice... Rach, check out her number. Still only seeing html for me. but glad you all get to see the picture.
Ok... So below is the logo for our Company... except what I see if the HTML, I think what you are seeing is a hidoues YELLOW logo... It is NOT supposed to be Yellow... Leslye designed in it in an amazing BLUE!! WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON WITH MY BLOG... I think I screwed things up... I tried to make it 3 columns and now it looks like this too... OH MY. HELP!!!

3 comments:
Oh Jenn...
I see pictures. Not sure about your yellow logo, why it's like that, but sometimes if it's designed for print (CMYK) and you put it on the screen (RGB) it messes with the colors.
Is the HTML showing up after you post or is it b/c you might be editing in html mode instead of in the Compose window?
I see pictures too! :) Let's talk soon....I miss ya!
oh...dear....(unfortunately- i can't help you at all.) i'm sadly quite awful at anything web/html-related.
(but mini-rachel is really adorable!) :)
Post a Comment