April 05, 2009

OneScope

This weekend, Brittney, Rikki and myself went to compete in Little Rock at the Arkansas Governors Cup competition. We developed a Web-based Electronic Medical Record database for medical professionals. It went really well. We were in the finalist group for the Graduate track. We don't find out till April 28th if we made the top three. Then if we make the top 2 we go in May and compete in Vegas to compete in a Tri-State competition. Anyways. It has been a great experience.

Now I am so thankful to have a little more time on my hands and today has been amazing. It was the first Sunday in probably 3 Months that I haven't worked on the Business Plan... Phew...

This week I am going to be heading out to Colorado. Hopefully I won't see snow.


Is anyone else having trouble uploading pictures... I can't get mine to upload. HELP! All I get is the HTML of it...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jenn...We can't wait to see you. When can it work out while you're home? Also, I have the cruise info that Suz wants me to get to you. So glad that you're done with your project...here's hoping!!!!
love,
aunt E

DeMo said...

Congrats on your project!

What's up with your pics? I haven't tried uploading lately, but I can definitely read some HTML.

Leslye Smith said...

whooo-hoo! congrats!! (hope you get to hang out in vegas in a few weeks!!) :) ...(is this the project i made the logo for?)